“This place is filthy”

Dining options: Delivery
Gresham, Oregon
“This place is filthy”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Their pizza is great but, the place is falling apart. It is in need of restoration and toilet paper in the bathrooms. The bathrooms are gross.

Visited February 2012

Gresham, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWFUL Service!!`”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Came in during a quiet time on a Thursday evening and ordered a pizza and two salads and drinks. After about 20-25 minutes we noticed that people who came in after us were receiving their meals before us. My wife went to the counter and asked if our salads were ready yet...they just looked at her, no response. She decided to go to the restroom and I went and asked if we were going to receive our salads before getting our pizza as I didn't want to eat my salad while my pizza was getting cold. The man behind the counter replied," Well, i don't know what to tell 'ya. I made them..." I replied that we never received them and again, was met with a blank stare. Then they walked up with our pizza and I told them to please refund me for the salad, although my wife still wanted hers. They refunded me, and we waited AGAIN for my wife's salad...nothing. Finally, she apporached the counter and asked to be refunded for hers. By now it was at least 30-35 minutes since we ordered (it was a SIDE SALAD for crying out loud)! They never said a word until someone was about to walk out of the kitchen with a salad. "Oh here it is" they replied. My wife insisted that she wanted a refund and no longer wanted the salad to which they replied, "Well we only made it because you asked for it." They NEVER offered an apology until I complained I went and asked for a manager. It was like they thought we had eaten our salad and was asking for more! SERIOUSLY?! I would avoid them!

1 Thank Mike M
Seattle, Washington
“Great pizza, classic pizza parlor feel. Lots of seating.”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I love pizza! Hot cheesy pizza, covered in peperoni, and that's exactly what I get from Wall Street. A few too many kids at times, but it's a big place. Try the bank rolls too.

Portland, OR
“Great place for pizza with family.”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We love wall street pizza and go there often. We especially love the garlic balls!!

• Visited September 2011