“Excellent Bakery”

Liberated Baking
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Gresham
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A fully dedicated gluten free facility serving breakfast, lunch, and Sunday brunch. The full service bakery offers bread, pastries, cakes and all manner of delectable desserts. The soups, salads, and sandwiches are all made from scratch to insure freshness and no threat of cross-contamination.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This bakery is awesome! It is a gluten free bakery with a huge variety of items that change daily. They also serve lunch with sandwiches & soups. I am not gluten free, but I love their stuff. You cannot even tell a difference. When I have had gluten free baked items in the past, they taste terrible, but this stuff is amazing! You would not even know it is gluten free. We've been there twice & tried a lot of different things. All of them have been amazing. We've had the scones, macaroons, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, and the garlic bread twists. The scones are the best I've ever had, and the garlic bread twists are fantastic. You can “like” the bakery on Facebook & every morning they will post the items they are baking for the day along with pictures. That's helpful to see what they are offering for the day before you go in. This place is awesome & I highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Having been to Liberated Baking a few times now I can say I have not yet been disapointed. I love their cupcakes, cakes, cinnamon rolls, potato soup and coffee. The owner and staff are awesome and love what they do. This place is great weather you want to run in and pick something up or hang back and relax for a bit. They do custom cakes for parties and often run lunch specials. I find the prices to be in line with most specialty products but will say the quality of their baked goods is top notch and 100% approved by those in my household.