“Outstanding Cake”
Review of Sweet Cakes - CLOSED

Sweet Cakes
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We ordered a cake from Sweet Cakes by Melissa for my mother's 100th birthday celebration, and it was absolutely wonderful. We got a 3-layer chocolate cake with vanilla filling. YUM!!!!! Everyone said that it was one of the best cakes they had ever tasted. The decorations were beautiful, too. Unfortunately, the bakery has closed, but Melissa is still taking phone and e-mailed orders for pickup at her home. We did this and were extremely happy with the transaction. Highly recommended!

2  Thank DonH

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ordered a cake to be delivered to a party we had at a nearby restaurant. It was delivered on time and was very very good! Everyone complimented the taste! It was not easy to get the order as they are busy, however it was all ordered via e-mails and I was pleased when it came out as requested.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was my frist time in Sweet Cakes. They were a little busy so we patiently waited. They were very nice and willing to serve. My family all picked the chocolate cupcakes. We brought them home and couldn't wait to have our yummy treats. They were all gone within a hour or so. Will have to go back!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Love their cupcakes. Fresh, moist and delicious. My 1st choice! Beautuful cakes, not cheap but worth every penny.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time visiting this bakery. We got a box of six freshly made cupcakes. This is a specialty bake shop, custom order cakes and cupcakes. We got peanut butter chocolate, chocolate and carrot cake. I have never had a better cupcake in my whole life, my wife ate one of the chocolate ones and said the same thing. We will deffinatly be back for more.