“Authentic Thai Cuisine Reasonably priced”
Review of Asian Thai Bistro

Asian Thai Bistro
Ranked #18 of 180 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I had lunch here recently and I ordered the eggplant with chicken and she enjoyed tofu with vegetables. We found the meal authentic and delicious. The spice level can be adjusted according to your taste and appeared to be right-on. Each plate cost just $6.95 U.S. and the service was pleasant and efficient. I recommend this restaurant as one of the more authentic and pleasant Thai restaurants in the Portland/Vancouver area.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We just started going here and it was so good we are now a return customer! We will take our family, and guest here anytime, because the food is the best and the people are too, (so why not return time and time again),
The owner is so nice too, she came out to talk with us, (we had asked the waitress to give her a message and she came out herself) even though she was cooking in the kitchen, (I'm glad she was cooking not me) my hat goes off to her.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My wife and I went to this restaurant for Dinner on a Friday evening Restaurant. Decor and tables very down market and the service wasn't quite up to what I have come to expect. Nonetheless the food was very nice albeit that whilst we were still only half way through the appetiser the entree arrived. Very strange and all felt a bit rushed even though we had to wait 10 mins to be served when we first sat down. The price was good and we will go back again when we need a fast turn round and not looking for a cosy intimate dinner .

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent food, a little different than I have experienced elsewhere. Service was excellent. I did not like the Thai noodles, but I think they were authentic and made well.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We've been to this restaurant several times. Their Thai food is fresh and very tasty. Try the "drunken noodles!" The servers are always very kind and friendly. This is a good sized restaurant. Most of the times we've gone have been week nights when it is not very crowded.