“Our Favorite Restaurant in Gresham ”
Review of Heidi's

Heidi's
Ranked #5 of 196 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Heidi’s for an anniversary dinner this year. The prawns were awesome as usual and my husband’s chicken fried steak was also great. With our salad starter we got the corn bread!! Outstanding! Great service and atmosphere. We will return soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

We eat here often because the food is always so good. We have eaten in just about every restaurant in Gresham, and got tired of cold food. The food at Heidi's is always hot and delicious, and the service has always been superb. The fried chicken is the best anywhere, and I highly recommend it. Never been disappointed yet.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Some of their offerings are a bit lackluster, but I'm a sucker for their Chef Salad. It seems expensive until you see the size of it. My wife and I always split it and often can't finish it. We're not light eaters either... The service is what you'd expect and is friendly. I've only been disappointed in one meal here, otherwise the food has been very pleasant.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

While this is a poplar local restaurant it is really more of an old large diner. The desserts were large and fairly good, but the cooked food items were small portions for the upper cost ones.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We have been here a couple of times in the past few months and I must say it is a very good place to go. The staff are courteous, do a good job of keeping our drinks full and the food is very good. The only reason for the four stars and not five is I feel as the restaurant is a touch dated and could use a “facelift”.

Been to Heidi's? Share your experiences!