“It's our go-to place”
Review of 4th Street Brewing Company - CLOSED

4th Street Brewing Company
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a great brew pbu - please add it so I can write a review!!!!
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We enjoy the atmosphere and several of their brews. The servers all are friendly but if the place is busy, service can be slow. The food is typical pub fare which tends to be greasy, ie not health food, but they've got very tasty selections.
We stop in if there is a game we want to watch or we just don't want to fix dinner at home, and we're not pressed for time. Or, if we want to be entertained by the magician at supper time.

There are newer reviews for 4th Street Brewing Company

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I really want to like this place but can't presently recommend. Have stopped in four times over the past couple years (I live, work, play in Gresham). Each time service was extremely slow and inattentive. And the food was just okay. Bar area mostly high tables and chairs on cement floors. Acoustics are generally poor with much clatter. Again, wish I could like this place but it just doesn't work for me. Only location and a cold brew can entice me to come back.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have given this place more than a couple of chances because I do like the interior on the dining side. They were OK at first but we have noticed a steady decline not only in lackluster service but in quality of food. You would probably be OK with any of the burgers or sandwiches but don't stray from there. Everything I have ordered tastes like they made it hours before I arrived and it has been sitting under a hot light.
There are a couple of beer selections that we really enjoy but they aren't worth our continued patronage if they don't step up the service and get a kitchen staff that gives a rip.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The only thing I liked was the modern Portland style Brewering company theme. Everything else was HORRIBLE!!! Food was nasty, talk about puddles of grease on EVERYTHING! Service, we probably saw our waitress like twice. And the worst part was that everything was dirty! The plates looked as if they have never been washed, nobody wiped our table before and after our use, and there was food on the floor with extreme amounts of ants piled on them. After we told the waitress, she didn't come back for at least 10 minutes and all she brought was a broom. Talk about terrible service. My family is never going back there again!!!!!!! YUCK

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I agree with the reviewer that said it's okay but nothing great. We enjoyed the look of the place and the kids menu but found the food to be overly greasy, which isn't our thing. We've only been there once as we feel there's better options around for all-American food.