Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham
$67
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
$88
All reviewsfull size fridgesmall kitchendaily housekeepingplace to staythree nightscomfortable roomportland greshamgas stationesafreewaysolution
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Going to an event in Corbett so good location for us. Location is very convenient off of I-84 but no freeway noise. Got an incredible rate through priceline ($41 incl. taxes/fees). We stayed here two years ago and were ready this time with the aerobed as the beds are really not large enough for two above-average sized people.

Suprisingly, we stayed in one of the handicap rooms on first floor with two separate beds (no need for aerobed). The beds are still very firm but they are better than when we stayed here two years ago. Room #111 was HUGE and looked out on the entrance. Even so, very quiet...didn't hear anyone coming or going (although we could hear some children running around above us...not loud enough to bother us though). Other than that minor point, absolutely great hotel and no complaints. Two years ago, I stated this is a well-managed ESA and that is still the case. The staff we interacted with were friendly, the facilities were clean and well-maintained and there was absolutely no pressure for us to get out of the room when we running about 30 minutes late. Having stayed in several ESA's over the years, this is the best.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2010

i got a ten dollar off esh10 coupon off extended stay website for enrolling in e mail specials. i paid a total of fifty two dollars including all taxes, which was a reasonable deal for the value. kitchette with stove and microwave and fridge; some dishes and pots and cutlery. nice lcd flat screen large tv. bed comfortable. i got end room that had two windows so lots of natural light. close to interstate but in quiet corner. i was not disturbed by train noise. no breakfast served. they were supposed to charge $45 plus tax but actually charge $55 plus tax and then refunded $10, which results in an overcharge of $1.88 of tax they never paid but it is small amount and lady checking me in was nice enough to willingly print my southwest boarding passes for free on her printer

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I stayed there for a week. Staff is friendly. Room is standard, two beds, small TV, fridge, microwave, sink and small stove. Everything is ok. Conviniently located near I-84, but not too close to hear cars. No pool, no breakfast, just the essentials. Internet was about $5 for the week. Clearly, not the best hotel I stayed in, but overall, for the money I paid - pretty good.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2009

We were very impressed with this particular Extended Stay. It was very well maintained. and clean. The room was large. The desk personnel were friendly and helpful. The laundry room is very handy and there are many machines. We will definitely stay at this property again. (We had no problem with the parking lot. Perhaps it just wasn't busy when we were there.)

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Extendedstayhotels, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2009

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Portland - Gresham. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed May 15, 2009

I highly recommend this hotel. I had very restful sleep and enjoyed the fact that it was close to many things I wanted to do. I will be staying again in June.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank torath69
Extendedstayhotels, Manager-GRE at Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2009

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Portland - Gresham. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Additionally, you can always book the best rate on nearly 700 hotels across the U.S. and in Canada on our website. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words."