Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Portland Suites(Portland)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull size fridgesmall kitchendaily housekeepingplace to staythree nightscomfortable roomportland greshamgas stationesafreewaysolution
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Would like to see more breakfast options,house keeping more often, full size coffee makers and more coffee packs in each room. Shampoo and blow dryers in each room.golf channel would be nice.wall mounted flat screen to create more counter top space.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Samson1a
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay here at the Extended Stay America Gresham. In response to your feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve our hotel and company. Our "Grab & Go" breakfast was a recent addition to our hotel, so we are listening to guest's input of what we can improve. We do offer extra housekeeping services for small fees if guests prefer daily housekeeping as well as hair dryers and shampoo available upon request. Although we have the smaller coffeemakers in the rooms, we do offer free coffee in the lobby every morning. This year, the company is working on our channel selection. We hope to add channels as well as change the variety of channels available. We love to get our guests input, since they will be the ones experiencing our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at GRE@extendedstay.com. We would love to have you stay with us next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

this is a very good place,the rooms are very comfy the employees are very helpful everything is in a good ditance from the hotel, and you can go for a walk also as their are good places to eat and shop when you need things

Room Tip: the full kitchens are fully stocked with cookware and evrything you need to make a good dinner and the stores are in a short distance as well as restraunts
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank VirgilVBatesjr
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our Extended Stay America Portland-Gresham hotel. It's great to hear that our staff made an impression on you. We strive to make every guest comfortable as if this is their "Home away from Home". I am glad to hear that we made you comfortable during your stay. I agree that our hotel is in a great location! We are near the freeway which makes getting anywhere easier. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I recently moved to the Portland, OR area for work, but could move into my house for a week. I made the mistake of trying to stay in a cheaper hotel closer to downtown. It was awful. I walked in, walked out, and went straight to this extended stay.

It was such a blessing to have a seamless transistion moving all of my stuff (again) after a long road trip from Los Angeles. The front desk staff was wonderful and welcoming. The morning coffee in the lobby was a pleasant surprise.

They also allowed my small dog to stay (whew!) and have FREE wi-fi (amazing for the business traveler. The kitchenette was perfect and the place was clean. The housekeeping staff was efficient and polite.

Absolutely the best price value in the area.

Only downside, very limited cable channels.

Thanks, ESA, for helping to make my transition to Portland SO much easier.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Emilmor
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay! I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to show you the value in our hotel with our "Grab & Go" breakfast, kitchenettes, free wifi, and a clean, comfortable room! I am glad that we were able to make you (and your dog) feel welcome on your new journey to Portland from Los Angeles. Our staff takes pride in making our guests feel as if this is their "home away from home". I will share your kind words with our housekeeping staff and our front desk staff. I apologize that our cable channels are limited, that is something we are currently working on as a company. Thank you again for your review. Welcome to Portland, we hope you enjoy our lovely city!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is the absolute best value for the money. Very friendly staff. Addy, the receptionist working, was at the time, was very personable. She treated us the way she would want to be treated.
The price of the rooms and cleanliness was second to none.The fact there was pretty much a whole kitchen, is so very nice and convenient. Definitely will recommend and stay there again!
Ron B. Auburn,WA

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron B
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that Addy made a great impression on you! I have passed on your warm words of encouragement to her. We are lucky to have her on our team. We aim to make every one of our guests feel welcome! We pride ourselves on our customer service and clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate! I am glad that you were able to utilize the kitchen in the room, which can definitely add on money savings from not eating out for every meal. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

very friendly staff, great rooms at a great price... I highly recommend staying here.. especially if you are going to be in town for a while. I hope to have another job in the area.. if I do, I definitely know that I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank homer2173
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that the staff made you feel welcome! They try to make every guest feel as if this is their "Home away from Home". Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for your next project or maybe a vacation!