Tripadvisor
Gresham
All reviews front desk breakfast staff room was clean inviting lobby ice water short drive waffles stayed here for two nights very nice hotel quiet area hood river visiting family exercise room breakfast bar pool and hot tub fridge and microwave oregon coast
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Gresham after a day of skiing on Mt. Hood. As we entered the lobby, we were greeted by a cheery fire in the fireplace and cozy seating; a very welcome sight at the end of a long day of skiing. We found our experience at the Quality Inn to be delightful from start to finish--from the speedy and professional check-in experience to the warm and savory breakfast the morning of our check-out. We have seldom experienced such a well maintained, clean, beautifully appointed hotel, typically found in the 'budget hotel' category.

Room tip: We found our room to be exceptionally quiet, even though this hotel is in a rather busy location.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Stayed here for five nights over the Christmas holiday when visiting family. Enjoyed our stay very much.

First off, the price was surprisingly low.

Second, the entire facility was clean, well maintained and bright.

Third, every employee (from the front desk to the breakfast area) was courteous, professional and attentive.

Fourth, our room was very nice. We got a suite, which included a sofa, easy chair, desk, and two small tables. Very comfortable for having family over. Wifi worked very well. Beds were comfortable.

The breakfast area is unusually large, because the motel used to house a restaurant. So there are booths in which to sit. On each day (even on Christmas) there were 2 or 3 employees standing ready to keep the place clean and help out. They were especially pleasant.

We decided not to have our room serviced by housekeeping each day, because my wife is sensitive to chemical smells. So each day, the housekeeper left a note saying that if we wanted any assistance from her, to let her know before 1 pm. Very accommodating.

Even on Christmas Day, the motel was well staffed.

Parking was plentiful, well lighted and clean. There was a pickup and camper trailer parked in the far corner of the lot, and seemed to have two adults, a small child and three dogs living in it. But they caused no problems.

There is a Burgerville fast food restaurant within walking distance.

I used the motel's exercise room, which was clean and in good shape. It had two treadmills, a nordic track, a stationary bike, a weight machine and some pilates balls.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

I needed a place to stay prior to catching a flight home. This hotel was clean and quiet. The staff were helpful. The breakfast was a little better than average, they offered waffles, eggs, and basic breakfast meats. The only slight negative I would suggest is that the hotel is not exactly close to the interstate and thus isn't convenient to get to other places, but the hotel isn't out of the way either.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I after 12 hours in airports and airplanes checked in about 11:30 pm..my husband is very disabled. We had asked for a handicap room close to elevator. One was not available we were put in a handicap room on first floor..got unpacked..dressed for bed and as I was getting into bed I noticed leaf like substance on the sheets. Upon further examination a dirty sock was in the bed.dirty bed..unacceptable we have stayed there numerous times and expressed our disappointment. I was given clean sheets and changed my sheets. No apologies were given by manager and no refund given. I will never stay again and recommend that you don't either unless you are willing to sleep on dirty sheets.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MichelleLin3808, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2019

Dear Judy A,

I can't even start to express how saddened I am to hear about your experience with us. We agree this is without a doubt completely unacceptable. I assure you this is a once in a blue moon occurrence and we are taking the appropriate steps to ensure this never happens again.

As our way of saying we're sorry, I have refunded your stay to the card we have on file. It takes between 7-10 business days to appear on your statement. I cannot change the past, but you can trust we will work hard to ensure no one has the same experience as you did.

Your feedback is critical in helping us identify areas we can improve. Thank you so much for your time and for sharing your experience with us. The next time you stay with us, please reach out to me directly as I will personally ensure your room is at our high standards.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!

Here for you,
Michelle Lin
Guest Experience Maker
michellelin@waytomanage.com

Reviewed November 6, 2019

Hands down the nicest cleanest friendliest hotel I've been to and I live in hotels for business Giselle at the front desk was beyond everything you want from a person greeting you at a hotel desk Candy and Amber in the restaurant unbelievably sweet and on top of their job I travel with a dog which isn't always convenient but if you're traveling with a dog this is the best place to go .I'll make it a point to stay here no matter where the location in Oregon is that I'm headed to

Trip type: Traveled on business