“Older property in good repair. Nice big rooms. A bit higher...”

Motel 6 Gresham City Center
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Gresham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I just spent 3 nights at this motel and although the staff was very nice and it was very reasonably priced all I can think is you get what you pay for! We were traveling with our dog so we stayed in a pet room. Perhaps the other rooms were clean and acceptable, ours was not. My first clue was when our dog, a little yorkie, hesitated to lay on the bedspread because there was so many different scents on it! I felt dirty the entire time I was there. I didn't want to walk around in my bare feet or sit on the bedspread or blanket beneath it. I travel quite a bit with my job so perhaps I expected more - like a clean floor, decent smelling room and wifi that actually worked. Like I said, you get what you pay for. Lesson learned, the next time we will pay more and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank cjnevins
Central Point
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Room was nice, neat, orderly and clean and good size. Only problem we had was the tenant in the room above decided to perform his/her tap dancing show after midnite for a couple of hours from one end of the room to the other. Only wish there was more sound deadening between floors when it was built.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

The front desk clerk was efficient and pleasant. The hallway to eour room was dark and stanky. Rooms by the hour?
But the room, though a little dated and much empty space, felt clean.
We spent less than 12 hours there. It was just fine.
The continental breakfast wasn't consumed. Lots of sugary carbs. Thumbs down there.

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gresham
Quality Inn Gresham
#5 of 11 in Gresham
Best Western Plus Cascade Inn & Suites
Super 8 Gresham/Portland Area OR
Days Inn Portland/Gresham

Been to Motel 6 Gresham City Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Gresham City Center

Property: Motel 6 Gresham City Center
Address: 1572 NE Burnside Rd, Gresham, OR 97030-5719 (Formerly Howard Johnson Inn - Gresham)
Location: United States > Oregon > Gresham
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Gresham City Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Motel 6 Gresham City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Gresham