“Days Inn”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Gresham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel was located next to a gas station and several fast food restaurants. I also has easy access to the highway in both directions. The was a strip mall within walking distance. The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. They offered free breakfast every morning and it was great.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
FrontDM, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Portland/Gresham, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Tishmay:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review us here at Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Again, thank you for your review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 503-618-8400.

Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Portland Days Inn traveling from Seattle and then going the next day to tour the Columbia Gorge. We checked in one afternoon and then went out to eat. When we returned to our room early that evening, we saw that there was no fire alarm in our ceiling. It looked that it had been yanked out. I called downstairs and there was not another room or an extra alarm. The lady said she would tell the manager the next morning. When we went to bed, there was a short in the light in the bathroom and one light in the bedroom had to be unscrewed to cut the light out.
The next morning, we went downstairs to eat breakfast and I talked with the manager. She asked if we had had a fire during the night. I told her no. She said then I did not have a problem. She ws extremely rude.
I reported the incident to the local fire inspector.
When I arrived home in South Carolina, I wrote the national office of Days Inn. About a week later I received a form letter from the general manager of the Days Inn Portland. The woman later called me and explained to me again that I had eaten breakfast and we did not have a fire, so I did not have a problem.
I do not plan to stay at a Days Inn again, because I feel that the national office did not follow up on the situation. I should have received a reduced rate at least.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Idette T:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review us here on Trip Advisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We are in the process of upgrading our rooms and we do apologize that in our haste to ready the room, we missed putting the face of the fire alarm back in place. We also apologize that if in speaking to the Front Desk Manager you were offended. It is never our intention to be rude and hope that you accept our apology for any inconvenience you were caused.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and if I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 503-618-8400.

Days Inn Portland/Gresham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gresham
Quality Inn Gresham
Hampton Inn Portland East
#15 of 141 in Portland
Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham
Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway

Been to Days Inn Portland/Gresham? Share your experiences!