“Days Inn Review”

Days Inn Portland/Gresham
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Gresham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Cle Elum
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

The room was fine, clean and quiet. I was there on a business trip and the staff was very helpful in directions as well as any needs I had. breakfast was good. The only thing I would improve on were the pillows, they were flat and did not allow for a really good nights sleep, which I needed for trip, but other than that very nice stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Gresham
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The good: The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

The Bad: The walls and floors are paper thin, I got to listen to the people above me practive their River Dance routine. The breakfeast area was very small and had to circle the few tables like vultures trying to snag a table, then had to clean it myself. I also had to ask the desk to get someone to refill everything as they where out and this was early. Finally the children running around unattended need to be stopped, but this is more a parenting issue than the hotel. I suggest kid traps to capture them and hold them for a security deposit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Grants Pass
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I only get to see my granchildren in Portland a couple of time a year. I always stay at this Days Inn. It's not a fancy hotel, but it is always clean and the staff always does whatever they can to make my stay as pleasant as possible. My family is always welcome to come to the hotel and join me in a swim, or just hang out for a while. It's like a home away from home for me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gresham
Quality Inn Gresham
Best Western Plus Cascade Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Portland East
Hampton Inn Portland East
#13 of 139 in Portland

Been to Days Inn Portland/Gresham? Share your experiences!