“very good value”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Gresham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Staff professional and very friendly,

I stayed 6 nights

Internet needs to improve
Rooms normal size
Breakfast at excellent
Next Road
Close to restaurants, coffee shops and supermarkets and shops.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
FrontDM, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Portland/Gresham, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review us here on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. I love how your review is so straight forward and to the point.

Again, thank you for your review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 503-618-8400.

Fron Desk Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for 3 weeks and i found the hotel to be excelent, the rooms are clean and the beds are very good i had no problem sleeping after i had got used to the planes going over head , but thats just me as at home i dont live near an airport but after the first week i didnt even notice them . i found the service to be very good the staff on the front desk were very polite to me an more than helpfull . your room is cleaned every day and the bed is always mabe . As cheap hotels go this is very good for the money an very good service . i would recomend this hotel an i will use the hotel again wen i come back to gresham . oh the breakfast seems ok but it just wasnt to MY taste but thats not the hotels fault . I had no problems during the three weeks i stayed .

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review us here at TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 503-618-8400.

PORTLAND
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Overall, I would stay again when I am in the area. I would consider mattresses that are not so soft. Mine was a little uncomfortable.

Beyond that everything was fine.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

BURNABY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was our second stay at this Days Inn. It's not a fancy place but it's clean and inexpensive, and access to Portland is simple either by car or the excellent local transit....
There's a basic continental breakfast, or if you have the munchies, there's a McDonalds and a Burger King both within a couple hundred feet or so. The hotel's located off a fairly noisy street, so if you like to keep a window open, you could find it a bit loud, but that's the only real beef I could think of.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

We REALLY enjoyed our stay which was 4 nights. I am in a wheelchair and having a low bed was fabulous as I could get in and out without any help. The bathroom was great as well with lots of room and easy access to all my needs. It really means alot when I can get away from asking for added help and will always think about Days Inn after this. The staff were VERY nice and helpful. Thank you for helping make our stay even more fun.

Room Tip: Our room for 3 of the 4 nights was on the 4th floor and we had a great view of Mt Hood.