“Fine Italian dining” 5 of 5 bubbles

Boccelli's Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 173 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ashburn, Virginia
“Fine Italian dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was my first meal at Boccelli's in Gresham. I'd read a variety of reviews and they weren't all favorable, but my friend who I met there for dinner assured me it would be, and it was. We were seated quickly, our server was attentive and responsive. The meal, I had the Baked Alaskan Halibut and she had one of their special pasta dishes, was excellent. We both had small dinner salads, and shared a dessert over coffee. We were never rushed or made to feel as though we should leave. I consider myself a semi-professional eater and seldom leave anything but a clean plate. I have to confess that the portion was large enough that this time I elected not to finish it in order to save room for dessert. I recommend this place without any reservations.

• Visited October 2013

troutdale
“Friendly service and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Met a friend here for lunch and had a very good experience. We had a superior server, the food was very good, and we were allowed all the time we wanted to eat and visit.
I have had dinner here once, about a year ago, and had a similar explerience. Can recommend, and will be back!

Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Professional and Entertaining Staff with a touch of Class.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went with four other friends/family and were greeted instantly by a friendly host and seated within just a few minutes. Appetizers and drinks were offered and served in a timely fashion as were the main entrees. The quality of the ingredients, plate presentation/preparation and the flavor of the dishes were far above par. Our server, Beaux (sp?) was very gracious when the time called for it and playful while maintaining a fast pace, being careful to give care to all of his guests equally. The overall quality of the food for the price is certainly worthwhile. The dining room is quaintly comfortable and relaxing. Would certainly return in the future.

• Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Noodles watery, hate giving you any bread...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

You want so badly to have any local rest stand out above the dreaded Olive Garden , but it doesn't.
Owner is rude and non observant and every comment made about their hesititation to serve you bread is far too true...... They look at you like you have 2 heads, or blankly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank plove999
La Grande, Oregon
“Oddles of Noddles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I came with my grandparents. They said they loved the food, and now I do to! The only turnoff is that the kids menu is rather small. Overall, you will see me here many times!

Visited July 2012