“ITALIAN FOOD...REALLY?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This place is strictly low-end fast food quality...that comes with a high-end price tag! The fact is that if an "Italian Restaurant" can't even prepare a decent plate of Spagheiit they should be ashamed of themselves. My food was bland and the room noisy with loud young people who had been served too much to drink! Food so bad that we left unfinished portions and didn't even bother to look at their dessert menu. Far too expensive for what little quality experienced.

10  Thank James F

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I've visited this restaurant twice for lunch. The service is excellent and the food is well prepared and delicious. Diners at lunch can pick one of four pasta offerings, one of six sauce offerings and almost 20 additions (like spinach, mushrooms, artichokes, feta, chicken, sausage, etc., etc.) to make a very tasty and personalized meal. I'm definitely looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Had to ask myself if any of those people who actually "enjoy" this place know anything about Italian Cooking or good restaurants! The decor: less than inspring: Just a rather plain room filled with small booths. The Room: Loud and filled with low-end diners not even smart enought to remove their baseball caps while eating! The Food: bland and unimaginative. The Management: Unfriendly and too preoccupied with his cel phone to be "bothered" with his guests. Tip To Owner/Manager: It is RUDE to endlessly be walking through your restaurant while talking LOUDLY on your cel phone! Capiche? My Overall Rating: YUCK!

9  Thank Josh T
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Bocelli's is such a cute place, I've gone there on dates, with family, and with my friends. The staff is so friendly, and the food is always hot and delicious. I would definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Emily F
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I was there for the first time several eveings ago. While I was led to my table I observed the dishes that had been served to other customers to get a general sense of the food. Scanning the menu the selections were very stock and the special was the same. I selected the penne/bistecca. The dish could have been with chicken, shrimp, or fish. The garlic bread was a dull type of French with oil/butter grilled and what appeared to taste like garlic salt, repeat, garlic salt! I know northern, central, and southern Italy well and this food place is not a good example.
Desserts were not fresh (all three of them).
Over-priced.