“Grants Pass Oregon”

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Coupeville, United States
“Grants Pass Oregon”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Except for the pouring rain that can't be helped, we very much enjoyed the stop in Grants Pass. Lovely town, good amount of restaurants close by. I loved the hotel's bed, had a great nights sleep. The staff was very nice too.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGPI, General Manager at Best Western Grants Pass Inn, responded to this review, February 21, 2014

Kelly Carey GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We got a room with a king size bed and after a 15 hour drive from Arizona I had the best night sleep we stayed 3 nights I would definitely recommend this hotel. We were in room 121 and will request this room again when we stay there.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Tabitha W
BWGPI, General Manager at Best Western Grants Pass Inn, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We know how being in a car for so long can take a toll on your body. And were happy to accommodate your need for sleep. My team and I hope to see you soon and we will have room 121 ready for your next stay.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stopped in to rent a room and the person at the front desk, Robin, was slow to answer questions and was rude about helping me. I wonder how she got hired to work in a customer service position. I decided to go right next door to the Holiday Inn, got excellent service and was in a room in no time. Definitely recommend the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Albert R
BWGPI, General Manager at Best Western Grants Pass Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Hello,
I am sorry for your inconvenience that we might have caused. We do not have an employee by that name. I sure would want to know if any of my team is not performing to our standards. If there is anything I can do please feel free to call me. Thank You Kelly Carey GM 541-476-1117!!
Victoria BC
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Clean, comfortable. Elmers next door and short walk to town. Always welcoming. Comfortable bed. Well kept property. Dogs are welcomed. We stop here often on our way to Palm Springs. Can count on the Best western standard here.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGPI, General Manager at Best Western Grants Pass Inn, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank You so Much!!
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests (and the fluffy ones to.) in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Gold Beach
Reviewed February 7, 2014

While this establishment is not quite as nice as some Best Westerns, it is run by some outstanding individuals. I had room 111 on night one in which the heater was faulty; it blew cold air all night long making a most unpleasant sleep. The following morning, when I reported my experience, I was immediately upgraded to a very nice suite. It was a wonderful, warm room. Breakfast was quite good as well. Would I stay again? Of course, and I would recommend this motel to others.

Room Tip: Always check to see if heat/AC are in working condition.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank You.

We want all our guest to feel at home here. We highly enjoyed visiting with you and we hope to see you soon. And your suite awaits.

Port Angeles, Washington
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The room was strangely designed: very choppy, no organization as to the room's features. No microwave or fridge. Bed was fine, breakfast surprislingly good. Ok for a one-night stayover , but no more. The reception was very positve, therefore the room was somewhat of a disappointment.

Room Tip: Good location, but basic in what was offered. Needs refurbishing.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BWGPI, General Manager at Best Western Grants Pass Inn, responded to this review, February 14, 2014

Rochester, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Not up to Best Western standards we have grown accustomed to. No refrigerator or microwave in the room and a lot of noise at night. The staff was friendly and helpful. I wandered around a bit before I found the vending machines on the 2nd floor, should have brought my map. The location is good. You're right across the street from Shari's and Applebee's and share the corner with Elmer's.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGPI, General Manager at Best Western Grants Pass Inn, responded to this review, February 6, 2014

Kelly Carey