The Lodge at Riverside
$114
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$93
$99
$80
Discovery Inn(Grants Pass)
$65
Buona Sera Inn(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$59
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$69
$90
$69
All reviewswine and cheesecookies and milkthe rivercrackerswine receptiona river view roomtap rockhellgate jet boatcinnamon rollsrooms are spaciouswafflesgrant's passlove this placenice breakfastbreakfast roomnice roomparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Off the travel route of I5 by about 2 miles, this charming place is situated by the Rogue river. It is more motel than lodge in structure, but the heavy pine beams, the inviting fire place in the lobby, the clean, fluffy, white duvet on the bed all conspire to make you feel that you are in a woodsy lodge. The staff were great - each person with whom we had contact had a smile and an apparently genuine interest in being helpful. Amber was on the desk when we first called and was able to find a rate for us that made it worth going off the highway. Ann in the breakfast room took time to chat making it feel like we'd dropped by for breakfast with a friend. Altogether a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
Chrystal F, Manager at The Lodge at Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the staff at The Lodge at Riverside to be genuine and friendly—we appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the staff! Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We arrived late in the day to a friendly staff who made suggestions for dinner, and we ended up walking across the parking lot to a great sushi place, Umi's, I think. We had a glass of wine in the lobby before dinner and then chocolate chip cookies before bed and with MILK. The staff was superb and full of good information about Grant's Pass. Our breakfast the next morning was just the thing and we left with the idea that we would stay again.
The room was very large and comfortable, though a bit cold when we arrived. We turned the heat on and it was toasty when we returned after supper.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet, away from the street, but it was not the deluxe rooms which have a balcony on the river. If we were staying longer, we might have chosen one of those rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us! Our guests are our priority and the staff truly enjoys providing guests with information about local activities and dining suggestions! We are so glad that you enjoyed the evening amenities and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast in the morning. We do set the rooms to be at a cozy temperature for our arriving guests, so I do apologize that your room was a bit cold when you arrived—thank you for sharing that, I will be sure to follow up with staff. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I grew up in Grants Pass therefore never had a reason to stay in a hotel here. I have returned here to visit family several times in the past couple of years and thought I would give The Lodge at Riverside a try. I often have my now two-year-old grandson stay with me while here. The Lodge is comfortable, the rooms are roomy and clean, the amenities (breakfast, wine, cookies) are an added plus and quite good. But most of all, the staff, from front desk to housekeeping to maintenance are all so very friendly and helpful. They remember me, they remember my grandson, and they go out of their way to meet our needs. At the front desk, Jesse is beyond friendly and helpful and has gone out of his way several times to make us feel more comfortable here and meet our needs. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: I prefer second floor rooms, and while river view rooms are nice, the standard rooms always meet my needs, as well, and are quite adequate and comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I pulled in late friday night and were met by two of the most enjoyable young men on duty. Both Arron and Jesse went over and beyond our expectations. Then the next morning we were met by Pam the waitress another great gal. Our room was another great experience. What a very very nice lodge top to bottom. Good job to all thank you so much. We will be back on another trip south. Blessings, Jan & Ace

Room Tip: This is one lodge that offers it all. Room 212 is lovely as we are certain they all.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Hello I stayed there in early September with my husband and son. We had an excellent time and the staff was wonderful. The man who helped us Jesse Martin was awesome. He is so friendly and answered any questions we had.I would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2013