“Jimmy’s”

Jimmy's Classic Drive-In
Ranked #5 of 22 Quick Bites in Grants Pass
Reviewed August 6, 2019

If you want an excellent cheeseburger and milkshake head to Jimmy’s. OH MY do they have great burgers and fries!!! You can’t go wrong!!! Easy access and fast service.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (155)

Reviewed August 3, 2019

I went here with a friend after many years have passed since my last visit. They are in the midst of some minor remodeling but it does not appear to affect the daily operation. The cheeseburger I had was good but not the delicious meal I remember from the past. The French fries were excellent and the milkshake very good for a hot day. I had the Kalua shake and while a darker color I did not really detect the Kalua flavor. My new quest is to find the best burger in town and that assignment may take a while.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Wanted to try their milk shakes here just from the good reviews! But was very disappointed, to say the least! The place was not spiffy at all, bare wood covering a wall, dust, etc. on signs that looked that they should have been replaced long ago. The milk shake was $5 in a small cup, and was so sweet that I had to add milk when I got home! Will try other places in town for the next one! A senior.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

One of the best burgers in Grants Pass. We really liked their corn dog pops, but the last two times we have ordered them they said they were out. So sad, just hope they don’t take them off the menu.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in friday afternoon. kinda busy. didnt take long. fries were really good. burger was pretty good too. worth a stop

Date of visit: January 2019