“Great time all evening.”

Wild River Brewing & Pizza Company
Ranked #9 of 206 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great time all evening.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

GREAT Food , friendly staff and a great selection of home brew that can delite everyone in your party. We all had a great evening.

1 Thank Martin M

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great atmosphere for kids!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

They give you free pasta for the kids and bread. It keeps the kids busy until the food gets there and gives the parents time to talk! The food takes forever to get there, but it is yummy when it comes!

1 Thank PrincessP541
Lincoln City, Oregon
“pub salad was not good and small for the price”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I were in Grants Pass visiting relatives on Christmas Eve and decided to go to the wild river for dinner, I ordered the small cheese pizza which was good, the crust was tender, also ordered the small pub salad, I have had this several times when we come to GP and have always enjoyed it, it was so tiny almost like a dinner salad, it had the lettuce with croutons, 2 slices of salami and 2 slices of cheese, but no pasta, maybe about 4 little pasta curls in the salad I asked is this the pub salad? They said yes, the one for two is larger, I have ordered both before and split the one for two before so I know what they both used to look like, I said so this small dinner salad is $10.00? Again they said Yes this is the smaller pub. I don't eat that much and have always taken both my pizza and pub salad to go, which I did take my pizza to go but I didn't want to take the lettuce to go. I was very disappointed that they skimped on something that is so inexpensive to begin with to serve, I order the salad mainly for the pasta in it, Friends said they have noticed recently they had cut way back on there pub salads too and decided they would never get it again based on the price for what you get. the cost some where else for this same salad would be around $3. or $4. My husband ordered the calzone and said it was not as good, he didn't care for his marinara sauce, I tasted it and did like the sauce myself. The staff was very friendly and we had good service but based on the quanity for the price I will not order the salad again, not if there is no pasta in it. Lettuce and pasta are the cheapest things you can sell and make money off, so I suggest you make it larger and put more pasta in it if you don't want unhappy customers.

Caldwell, Idaho
“Some of the best beer anywhere”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had the sampler, 8 5 oz beers they also do growler fills. They make a awesome smoked porter great stout and nut brown ale is good. I walked up near the taps to ask about all there beers and was received graciously by the lady behind the counter who was very enthusiastic about there beers, I was able to try some more of there great beers there was one that was probably the best beer I have ever had in my life, I was going to go back the next day and fill my growler but I didn't have time cause I was staying with family, really wish I could remember the name of the beer it was awesome nice dark beer with some sweet stout like qualities, yum!!!!! 4 stars for that awesome beer. Oh yea pizza was awesome to, good flavor, good service nice environment.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Russell B
Oregon, United States
“good pizza and brews!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We've ate in the restaurant and had it to go, both times the food was great! The service in the restaurant was good, the décor is nice and fun. The restaurant is family friendly. The microbrews they serve are delicious and brewed on location. I highly recommend their India Pale Ale. The taco pizza is great, the meats come from Taylor's sausage and the veggies are fresh and delicious! .The restaurant is easy to find and they have a pub right around the corner.

• Visited December 2012