“Excellant Food! Excellant Service!”
Review of The Vine

The Vine
Ranked #11 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We believe in serving wholesome, "real" food, and our ingredients are selected with your health and enjoyment in mind. All our produce is organic, and our facility is 90% GMO free. Everything on the menu can be made gluten free by request, and all our sauces, spice blends, and soups are made here in house to ensure they are 100% Celiac friendly, as well as delicious and true to form. Our service staff is mature, experienced, and eager to please. Ask for anything you need and they will find a way to make it happen with a smile. We take pride in providing a dining experience above and beyond your delicious meal. We look forward to serving you, thank you for reading!
Reviewed December 8, 2009

My husband and I been there for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and we have enjoyed each meal, each time. The breakfast dishes are very big and the sausage patty is the best we have ever had!
For Lunch, my favorite is the Ahi Tuna wrap. I have the sweet potato fries that come with marshmallow sauce to dip in! There is much more to choose from and I will try them sometime, but I just love that wrap!
For Dinner, My husband has tried many different items, but he really loves the Blackberry Ribs! I have had the Vine Salad with chicken. It's so refreshing!

Now about the Service! For breakfast and lunch we always seem to get the same server! But we couldn't be happier! Tina has always been informative, has gone out of her way to ask the chef for the special request we've had and no matter how busy lunch was, has kept a smile on her face!
Our other servers Monica and Alyce are very professional, friendly and could sell the whole menu to you!

The Vine Restaurant is a delight!

2  Thank automaticcashsuccess
There are newer reviews for The Vine

Reviewed November 9, 2009

Just Visted the Vine Resturant on Saturday night it was fantastic, i had the hazelnut crusted fish, my husband had pasta . the best fish I have had in a long time. the portion was good the presentation was good, the service was good, and the price was good. hooray we finally have a resturant we can go to all the time. the menu is huge so you have a lot to choose from and the prices will keep us going back. the music was good too

2  Thank JoAnnatlarge
Reviewed October 31, 2009

In the city of Grants Pass, a restaurant needs to be a cut above everyone else to open. The honeymoon periods don't last long (1 month) so if thes guys want to survive the year, they need to actually dig deep into their pockets for high payed, professional employees to do the job right. If they have this combination / affordability + great hospitality + ambiance + amazing food + happy employees = success! So far, they have the potential but need to work out the kinks. I hope they get the hint.

1  Thank wanderingchief
Reviewed October 28, 2009

With my Celiac Disease I am limited to what I can and can't eat. It's nice to have a restaurant I can go to and feel safe knowing I can pick a Gluten Free meal and not have to worry about how it's prepared. The food was very good! The owners daughter a very pretty young lady with manners and class to boot. was our server. The decor was elegant but warm and inviting and atmosphere was somewhat more on the quiet side with lovely music. The food for the value was good. The food was the right amount, in my opinion. I am looking forward to going back again. Thank you!

2  Thank WendyWB
Reviewed October 19, 2009

We heard about this new place from some friends. We decided to try it out. We had better service than we've had in a long time and the food was very tasty. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an excellent value and some really good food and atmosphere. Good job!

2  Thank localfam