“One of our Favorite Restaurants”
Review of The Vine

The Vine
Ranked #11 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We believe in serving wholesome, "real" food, and our ingredients are selected with your health and enjoyment in mind. All our produce is organic, and our facility is 90% GMO free. Everything on the menu can be made gluten free by request, and all our sauces, spice blends, and soups are made here in house to ensure they are 100% Celiac friendly, as well as delicious and true to form. Our service staff is mature, experienced, and eager to please. Ask for anything you need and they will find a way to make it happen with a smile. We take pride in providing a dining experience above and beyond your delicious meal. We look forward to serving you, thank you for reading!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Awesome menu something for everyone, meal made to order, owners are almost always there, very friendly and appreciative for the business. Their specials are always "Special" One of our favorite Friday Date Night experiences.....

There are newer reviews for The Vine

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have eaten here many times.....they have a great menu and I can always count on having many items to choose from that will NOT give me a headache from MSG or any other kind of preservative or additive.

That said, the food is delicious...always consistent, with a warm and friendly staff!!!
This is always a great choice in our hometown!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The atmosphere is wonderful, wait staff is extremely friendly, and the food is out of this world. Not only is it a great menu, but there are numerous Non GMO, organic, and GF options. The owner is on the premises frequently and comes out to greet new customers and see how they are enjoying their meal.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I can't thank the staff at The Vine enough. My son has multiple food allergies and they all took part to make it his "best birthday ever!". We rarely go out to eat as it is very hard on him. Sadly, when we do go out, he never gets to "eat off the menu" like the rest of us. We usually have to bring his food separately as we are concerned about cross-contamination and staff being unaware. But, this place is different. From start to finish, server to chef to owner, my son was treated like a King and trust me, he enjoyed every minute of it. They were all very knowledgeable regarding food allergies. There was a huge selection to choose from and the menu was clearly labeled, stating when a food item was free of a certain allergen. My son ordered 4 different items and all were fantastic. The service was great as well. I assure you, we will be regulars. I highly recommend this restaurant to those suffering from food allergies and to everyone else as well! Thank you "The Vine", you don't know what a gift this was for my son!

1  Thank Dani G
Reviewed February 15, 2014

There is no way Gordon Ramsey ate there for a week. If he did he must have been high on drugs. Terrible food and the server, who has been there forever was rude and condescending. Time to retire. How this place has such good reviews is beyond me. Must be a lot of spamming by the owners. Don't have much else to say just trying to hit the hundred character minimum.

1  Thank J W