“Son with multiple food allergies, "best meal ever!"”
Review of The Vine

The Vine
Ranked #11 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We believe in serving wholesome, "real" food, and our ingredients are selected with your health and enjoyment in mind. All our produce is organic, and our facility is 90% GMO free. Everything on the menu can be made gluten free by request, and all our sauces, spice blends, and soups are made here in house to ensure they are 100% Celiac friendly, as well as delicious and true to form. Our service staff is mature, experienced, and eager to please. Ask for anything you need and they will find a way to make it happen with a smile. We take pride in providing a dining experience above and beyond your delicious meal. We look forward to serving you, thank you for reading!
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I can't thank the staff at The Vine enough. My son has multiple food allergies and they all took part to make it his "best birthday ever!". We rarely go out to eat as it is very hard on him. Sadly, when we do go out, he never gets to "eat off the menu" like the rest of us. We usually have to bring his food separately as we are concerned about cross-contamination and staff being unaware. But, this place is different. From start to finish, server to chef to owner, my son was treated like a King and trust me, he enjoyed every minute of it. They were all very knowledgeable regarding food allergies. There was a huge selection to choose from and the menu was clearly labeled, stating when a food item was free of a certain allergen. My son ordered 4 different items and all were fantastic. The service was great as well. I assure you, we will be regulars. I highly recommend this restaurant to those suffering from food allergies and to everyone else as well! Thank you "The Vine", you don't know what a gift this was for my son!

1  Thank Dani G
There are newer reviews for The Vine

Reviewed February 15, 2014

There is no way Gordon Ramsey ate there for a week. If he did he must have been high on drugs. Terrible food and the server, who has been there forever was rude and condescending. Time to retire. How this place has such good reviews is beyond me. Must be a lot of spamming by the owners. Don't have much else to say just trying to hit the hundred character minimum.

1  Thank J W
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Had a very good dinner here with our Realtor who suggested it . It is located in a strip center and is not very big, but was quite good. Everyone had a different entree and seemed to enjoy them all. Prices were very reasonable with good service ! A nice, casual place.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Let me first say, we have eaten at the Vine at least a half dozen times before and enjoyed it. We went the Saturday between the holidays. My wife ordered eggplant parm, as usual, and I ordered fetticcini. The waitress asked if I wanted to top it and suggested steak, I went with salmon. When the plate was placed before me I caught a whiff that I shouldn't have disregarded. Soon my wife made a face and said here eggplnt tasted of mold. Later, it was clear that whiff must have been the fish, although I did not notice by taste. I survived feeling green. I guess the moral is, ask whats fresh.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Have eaten here several times. Quality and taste of food is great. What I really like is the variety of menu items that are either vegetarian or gluten free.

My wife is allergic to almonds, lemons and a variety of other items. The Vine is willing to make accommodations for that so that she can still enjoy their food.

Best GF place in town!!