“Good Mediterranean restaurant”
Review of The Vine

The Vine
Ranked #10 of 211 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We believe in serving wholesome, "real" food, and our ingredients are selected with your health and enjoyment in mind. All our produce is organic, and our facility is 90% GMO free. Everything on the menu can be made gluten free by request, and all our sauces, spice blends, and soups are made here in house to ensure they are 100% Celiac friendly, as well as delicious and true to form. Our service staff is mature, experienced, and eager to please. Ask for anything you need and they will find a way to make it happen with a smile. We take pride in providing a dining experience above and beyond your delicious meal. We look forward to serving you, thank you for reading!
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We arrived at about 8:00 p.m. and were seated. Service was slow to begin with but picked up and was fine after the initial wait. My wife and I split an entree and each had salad. The salad was iceberg lettuce with Caesar dressing and was O.K. The entree was chicken Marsala and was very nice. The wine list was limited and did not include vintages. We had Baco Noir from Girardet.

1  Thank Tom B

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Had dinner here with a couple of friends. I ordered the hamburger stuffed with blue cheese, it was the best burger I have ever had! Tasted fresh and tender. Had the sweet potato fries served with marshmallow cream! that was a surprise, but good. Our waitress, Joy, was very attentive. We felt like she was taking care of us but we did not feel rushed. We will be back! thank you

1  Thank roguemckenzie
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food here was quite good and the tiny bar we waited for 45 mins. in served good drinks. The Host that left us sitting in the bar was a bit rude when I finally pointed out one of the many empty tables that we wouldn't mind being seated at. I really think he forgot us although we were in plain sight from his vantage point. He remained rude for the rest of our visit glaring at me occasionally. But like I said the food was good!

1  Thank Nanci W
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stopped in for lunch on our way to the coast. The dining room was cozy and inviting. We ordered an appetizer of the Garlic Cheese Bread with alfredo dipping sauce. It was phenomenal! Absolutely the best alfredo sauce I've had. For my entree, I ordered The Vine Pasta. The portabella mushrooms were sauteed perfectly, and there were so many of them. Nice big slices, enough to have mushroom in every single bite. My husband ordered the Portabella Panini, and we switched plates half way through. I don't care for swiss cheese but the portabella was the star of this sandwich, and the swiss cheese didn't detract from it at all. Really delicious. The french fries it came with were perfect. Crispy on the outside and smooth as butter on the inside. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank kimbalaya
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Dinner was excellent. Bites of cajun catfish were sweet and spicy, with mixed vegetables cooked al dante. Spinach and blue cheese salad with fresh hierloom tomatoes was refreshing. Pulled pork was melt in your mouth delicious. We liked the simple menu. Service was fast and friendly. Beacon is now a regular date night dinner place.

1  Thank pete k