“Good food but...”
Review of The Vine

The Vine
Ranked #13 of 206 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We believe in serving wholesome, "real" food, and our ingredients are selected with your health and enjoyment in mind. All our produce is organic, and our facility is 90% GMO free. Everything on the menu can be made gluten free by request, and all our sauces, spice blends, and soups are made here in house to ensure they are 100% Celiac friendly, as well as delicious and true to form. Our service staff is mature, experienced, and eager to please. Ask for anything you need and they will find a way to make it happen with a smile. We take pride in providing a dining experience above and beyond your delicious meal. We look forward to serving you, thank you for reading!
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food but...”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food here was quite good and the tiny bar we waited for 45 mins. in served good drinks. The Host that left us sitting in the bar was a bit rude when I finally pointed out one of the many empty tables that we wouldn't mind being seated at. I really think he forgot us although we were in plain sight from his vantage point. He remained rude for the rest of our visit glaring at me occasionally. But like I said the food was good!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Nanci W

Medford, Oregon
“What a FANTASTIC lunch”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stopped in for lunch on our way to the coast. The dining room was cozy and inviting. We ordered an appetizer of the Garlic Cheese Bread with alfredo dipping sauce. It was phenomenal! Absolutely the best alfredo sauce I've had. For my entree, I ordered The Vine Pasta. The portabella mushrooms were sauteed perfectly, and there were so many of them. Nice big slices, enough to have mushroom in every single bite. My husband ordered the Portabella Panini, and we switched plates half way through. I don't care for swiss cheese but the portabella was the star of this sandwich, and the swiss cheese didn't detract from it at all. Really delicious. The french fries it came with were perfect. Crispy on the outside and smooth as butter on the inside. We will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank kimbalaya
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Eclectic and Good Food”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Dinner was excellent. Bites of cajun catfish were sweet and spicy, with mixed vegetables cooked al dante. Spinach and blue cheese salad with fresh hierloom tomatoes was refreshing. Pulled pork was melt in your mouth delicious. We liked the simple menu. Service was fast and friendly. Beacon is now a regular date night dinner place.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank pete k
Coos Bay, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great food & service. We had very nice & attentive staff. My friends & I had a wonderful evening at "THE VINE" Restaurant!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Penny W
Canby, Oregon
“Dinner”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Good food and service. Lots of good options for gluten free needs. Clean and friendly... inside is nicer than the outside curb appeal!

Visited September 2012