“Taqueria Mexico”

Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taqueria Mexico”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Let me start off by saying that I live in Los Angeles where there is an abundant supply of great Mexican restaurants. That being said, let me also say that Taqueria Mexico in Grants Pass, Oregon is a great restaurant.

This place is easy to miss because it doesn't really stand out when you're driving through town, but what a great find it is.

For the past 20 years or so, my family has been going to my other favorite Mexican restaurant in Grants Pass, which is El Paraiso, but in the past year, we wondered if there was somewhere else in Grants Pass that we could go to for a little variety.

Well, we found it.

I really like this place, and my family of six wants to go there every time we're in town. Probably the best Mexican food in Grants Pass (with El Paraiso coming in a close second, and with the manager at El Paraiso really going out of his way to make us feel welcome every time we visit, which is a level of service that is above and beyond Taqueria Mexico).

So there it is. This is a great place and I highly recommend it! Eat there and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012

Grants Pass
“YUM!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We live in Grants Pass, this is our Friday night date nite! Food delicious, it's right in town to go for a walk afterwards and look in the windows of our local shops. The servers are very friendly and it's Awesome to share a "Grande Margarita!"

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Lisa L
Seattle, Washington
“Great Tacos and Good Value”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Driving through and stopped here based on TripAdvisor rating. We didn't regret it. The lunch mini tacos were great (carnitas were best), a good value. The margaritas were good. And the service was really friendly. Left full and happy!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank rschwietzer
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Very good Mexican food in a pleasant atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited for my son's birthday celebration. We kept the birthday a secret as he did want the big celebration. The food was fine for all of us and we had various different entrees. The carne asana was particularly tasty. We are never disappointed with this venue and will continue to dine here.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Tom B
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Always happy!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Good food, good service, nice atmosphere... best salsa in town, I've made trips here to only buy some salsa to go for parties, etc.. everyone is always friendly. One of my top recommendations for Mexican cuisine in Grants Pass.

• Visited April 2013