“Ridiculous service (and not in the good way)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
G Street Bar & Grill
Ranked #71 of 204 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Talent, Oregon
“Ridiculous service (and not in the good way)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Have absolutely no idea why there were three servers that seemed qualified and skilled and only one of them was taking all the guests. I waited forever for a glass of wine despite the fact that two of the servers had time to prep setups.

The descriptions were completely misrepresented as two of my Nigiri were cooked. And the server got my order wrong.(spicy scallop AND hotate-another scallop sushi? Who would order that?) I asked for feedback if I was ordering too much, reply was that it was a good start-had to get 2 boxes to go :-(

I asked for a side of bread and requested it as soon as it was available (I.e. like way sooner than my sushi~as there was no edamame). I flagged another server (seemed like she was only allowed to bus and host...she walked into the kitchen and got my order of bread right away...(I watched her pull it from a bread warmer).

C'mon if you are a server and you are in the "weeds"...turn over a couple of tables or ask for help!?! I am patient but if I see 2 other staff members with time on their hands and I am not getting helped then something is wrong.

She was personable and apologetic but something is seriously wrong with the service and even if the sushi were fantastic (which it was not) I wouldn't want to experience the frustration again

• Visited July 2014

“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I have never had such a horrible experience dinning in a restaurant before. The wait staff was so disinterested in serving us. What a colossal waist of my evening. Until the owners get it together, if they even can, I would save yourself the aggravation and eat elsewhere.

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is always amazing, the service is great, and the entertainment is the best! We always come back here!

Visited November 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Sushi, Great Atmosphere, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stopped in while on business in Grants Pass. Ended up ordering the Avocado Bomb, one of their sushi plates, and it was very good. Great atmosphere. The staff were very friendly. Food and drinks were reasonably priced. Will definitely come back during future trips.

• Visited December 2013
“Not a bad place at all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very nice place and the food is great. Service is a little slow but the food totally makes up for it. They also have some great live music.

Visited May 2013