“My kids loved it.”

Matsukaze Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned business since 1984. Serving high quality Japanese food such as Chicken and Beef Teriyaki, Sushi, Tempura, Sukiyaki, Steaks & much more. FLOOR SEATING AVAILABLE!
Reviewed August 8, 2012

ask for a ground table the kids love it. There chicken and rice is the bomb and there house dressing is even better.

There are newer reviews for Matsukaze Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Small Japanese restaurant in a strip mall. They have a wide variety of food to choose from which never disappoints. I had a rice bowl, my daughter had a combo plate. The food was served hot and attractively and was very tasty. The also have bottomless soft drinks, which is a good thing if you use a lot of soy sauce on your food. The sake's not bad either.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Clean, bright, family friendly this restaurant is one of favorites just off I-5 when traveling south. Located in Grants Pass Oregon not far from the freeway. The family that operates the restaurant are Japanese from Hawaii and the delectable menu has things that you might find in hawii and Japan. It is all delicious.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We have been here many times, as my youngest daughter loves their food. I find it doesn't have much taste, and I think the quality has gone down in the last 13 years since we first tried it.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

15 min to order, 40 more minutes to be served, and they took 20 more minutes to make the California Roll we ordered at first. The Calif Roll was terrible, we could not eat more than one piece each. I can not reccommend this place, and I will positively not go back.

3  Thank Eric S