“HOOOOOORRRIBLLLE”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I will never eat here again!! After the waitress seated us she handed us our menus and didn’t come back for about ten minutes. When she did she took our orders but I had to ask for her to bring us water. As we waited we noticed that the sushi chefs were talking with friends that had come in after us, and they had food already. My boyfriend and I were in shock when we heard one of the chefs say something to the other about where his oysters were. Then the other replied “Dude, those have been sitting there for a while, hurry up and serve them.” EWW! I wish I had said something to the people they served them too but I was too busy fuming. I called the waitress and asked her why our food wasn’t ready she said it would be right out. This whole time mind you my boyfriend wanted to just leave. When we got our food I noticed that we were missing the tomago we ordered. I asked the waitress about it and she said that they were all out except for one piece (generally you are served with 2 pieces) and considering my boyfriend and I planned on sharing it we told her we would do without. THEN, she comes back to us swiftly and with an attitude she says, “Here just have it for free.” No sorry, no, just attitude. The sushi was alright. The fish was fine, but I personally didn’t care for the nori. I called the manager the next day, left a message, and never got a response.

There are newer reviews for Musashi's Japanese Cuisine & Sushi Bar

Reviewed February 24, 2010

It is very nice going there they always make you feel welcome.The sushi is very good and beware the shogun drink it will catch up on you. it is by far the best sushi in town.

Reviewed June 1, 2009

Try the Oyster shooters

Reviewed December 3, 2008

Musashi's exceeded all expectations! The sashimi and sushi were awesome and so fresh! We live in California where there are many sushi restaurants to choose from and this would one compete with the best. Just did not expect the fish to be so fresh and wonderfully prepared. Service was excellent and very friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed our meal as well as the camaraderie and relaxed atmosphere. Can't wait for our next visit to Grants Pass and Musashi's!

Reviewed December 28, 2007

I visit Musashi regularly. It never disappoints. The food and presentation are top notch and the servers are attentive and informed.