“Oriental Delight”

Hunan Garden
Ranked #136 of 212 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Somewhat obscure in location, but the excellent food & sizable portions make it worth finding. Consistently good food over the years.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Although the little missus prefers the excellent Chinese dishes offered here, we go because I can eat Japanese while she can order Chinese. The sushi is authentically prepared and the seafood is fresh. I think I've sampled every type of sushi they offer and have even ordered sashimi off the menu. Prices are a little expensive, but the value matches the cost.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Normal Asian menu with low average food. Sushi Bar was better than the menu items.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

I went there with my family a lot. I love there walnut prawns and sesame chicken! Yummy! also served sushi -- golden gragon roll is one of my fav!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

They have good lunch combo, only $5.99, comes with soup or salad, fried rice and chow mein! also, very fast, so you dont need to wait too long to get your food!