“My view on R-Haus”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
So. Oregon
“My view on R-Haus”
Reviewed March 14, 2007

I can't believe that R-Haus has any rating at all. We had our group there about 12 of us, for dinner. None of us had a terrific meal that we were expecting. My friend and I ordered a filet mignon w/ artichoke topping. It came without the artichoke topping and it was so full of gristle that it was not edible. We complained and was told we had to tell our server, the server never came back. We told the busser that our food was not edible and he just said that was to bad. As a group we spent a lot of money there but we will never go back. Every place can have a bad night I guess but this is the 2nd bad experience that I've had there, and when you count 12 mediocre to terrible dinners in one night I've written R-Haus off.

6 Thank micago

Redding, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the decor and food”
Reviewed November 4, 2006

Our first visit was on our honeymoon, we have been back as many times as possible since then. Good food, great decor, great views. What else could you ask for. Brock and Jeannie

1 Thank BadgerJean
A TripAdvisor Member
“Gotta' Do Brunch on the Deck!”
Reviewed June 29, 2005

We always plan our trips to Rogue River/Grants Pass area to include as many Sundays as possible. The highlight of our visit is Sunday champagne brunch on the deck overlooking the wonderful gardens and the river. Food is good and the service is wonderful!
Patti and Paul