“Great overall dinning experiences”
Review of R-Haus - CLOSED

R-Haus
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I wish to say great job to the staff here. Large portions, not low budget. But well worth the money and the visit. To put it simply, What a FABULOUS treat for my family.
Thanks again guy's and gal's for a wonderful dinner. Also there weekend Brunch is Great as well and also priced good.

1  Thank sean_wickliffe

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The view of the river is the only highlight of this place.
The food was terrible! My husband ordered the medallions. (No demi-glace.) Just chunks of garlic on top. He wasn't happy w/the little bit (literally) of meat. He explained to the waitress that is was too done but she didn't seem interested in helping. I ordered the crab linguine….FAKE crab. Really! So pathetic. Rolls were hard.
I agree with the other review….save your $40+. We dined here about 12 years ago & the meal was bad then. Meal was bad this time…..we'll NEVER GO BACK!

2  Thank C M
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went to an event on the back lawn of restaurant. Fabulous view and great possible location. However, the event was understaffed and ran out of beverage and food. It appears that current owners have run the place down bleeding any money out of it possible. When I went inside to restroom I found restaurant and bar to be virtually empty so locals must feel the same. With proper management I think this place could be awesome. Hope next owners do better......

2  Thank RJpdx
Reviewed June 15, 2014

OMG my in-laws took us her while on vacation and I am so happy they did. I had never heard of this place before and I was really surprised.The setting is amazing! It sits right on the side of the Rogue River in the woods with the best view I have ever had at a restaurant. There was 6 of us there but it felt like it was at home.We had the place to ourselves since it was a week night so we ended up staying more then 3 hours! The food was really great and the portions were huge for the price. The restaurant looks down onto a big beautiful grass lawn that leads down to the river. I could picture a wedding here.The service was excellent! After dark the place was even more beautiful and magical.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

A very beautiful old restaurant overlooking the Rogue River.
Food is wonderful and served family style. Service is good.
Prices are on the high side, but worth it for the amount served and the special atmosphere. Upstairs lounge has nice antiques. Don't forget to visit the restroom for a surprise.
This is a very special place for special occasions. I highly recommend it. Great place for traveler's on I-5 to visit.
Jane L.