“Puppy at the bar!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went there for drinks at the bar upstairs. Puppy was there! Yay! Service was great and Puppy was friendly and attentive. If he's busy he acknowledges you and let's you know he'll get right on it. He came by often to check on us to see if we needed anything. Go check him out he is way cool! Service is getting better. We'll go back again.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

My sister and I enjoyed a tasty meal with very friendly service!! We love the setting by the Rogue River and plan on having a baby shower there soon with our friends. When she heard some of us were gluten free, the owner said she would make sure there were gluten free deserts and a special menu just for the shower! Can't ask for better service than that! We really enjoyed our experience and will return for sure with friends!

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We sat for an hour, waited for our food....never got it. There were only 5 other tables occupied in the whole restaurant. People that came in after us got food. We were told food was almost done...10 more minutes nothing. We wound up leaving....going somewhere else. Highly disappointed.

4  Thank kclint1
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I have to say I had hoped when I went there for my Birthday in February that it was a fluke that the food and service was terrible but much to my chagrin I went there again on the 2nd and it had gotten worse. First off when I went there in February I ordered a prime rib end cut, What I got tasted like a pretty good pot roast but I would not have called it a prime rib, I order mashed potatoes for my side and they were terrible I have had better potatoes at KFC. The potatoes were boiled and mashed they lacked seasoning of any kind and they were incredibly dry, I would assume who ever made them had not done so before. That time There were three of us and the service was pretty poor when asked for toppings such a butter or sour cream for the baked potatoes the others got the waitress said she didn't know if they had any of that for them. When I went this evening I again tried the prime rib the person i came with had a top sirloin, the steak was the quality one would expected when spending $3 at Albertsons for poor cut on sale, and the prime rib was served at room temperature and was very dry tough (the au jus was weak), I thought the cheap steak knife was going to break the way it kept bending while I tried cutting the meat. Over all the only good parts of the meal were the Rolls, the mozzarella sticks were OK, and french fries were good but as far as the meat, well my dog ended up with a very expensive dinner, Now on to the service, we had 3 different people help us and none of them introduced them selves, we were half way through our entree before out salads or appetizer dishes were taken even though that been sitting on the edge of the table, I was asked if I would like a refill and I said yes and the server said she would be right back and when she came back 5 minutes later I had to ask for a refill that she had forgotten. Also the table we had shook, I had to keep my foot on the leg to keep it stable during our meal. Oh and lastly when we arrived there were maybe 4 people in the restaurant and when we said we did not have a reservation she said oh well I am going to need to see if we have a table for you... There restaurant was practically empty, she then informed us she had one up against a wall away from the view of the river and that was all she had available since she had reservations for thirty. We were there for more than 45 minutes and when we left over half the seating was still empty, my final verdict is save yourself the $40 bucks your likely to spend and go make your own dinner, it will likely taste better and have better atmosphere.

1  Thank SOeating
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

My first experience at this restaurant wasn't the best but because they had new owners and needed to work out the kinks I gave it a bit and came back. I am so glad I did, our waitress was friendly and prompt , and the special that I had (fish and chips) was one of the best I have ever had. Glad I gave RHaus a second chance! We will definitely be back!