Buona Sera Inn
$114
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$93
$150
Travelocity
Discovery Inn(Grants Pass)
$65
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$69
$90
$69
All reviewsstarry nightkeurig coffeedecorated differentlyeach room has its ownmom and popwine glassescookie cutteryogurtbusy streetplace to staycontinental breakfastroad noisecomfortable bedsfull kitchenhome away from homeroad tripdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This lovely place is a great value and more importantly, to me, it was immaculately Clean! First impressions upon driving by - might dissuade you, but the reviews here were so positive, I stayed two nights and it was Fabulous.

The room was perfect for me, traveling alone, and absolutely clean in every corner with fresh linens and towels. There was a small fridge and microwave if needed. The atmosphere was quiet and private. The continental breakfast was minimal, though enough, if you're on the run to get the day started.

The owners, Mardie and John, have been there for just over a year and are wonderful hosts, very helpful and personable. They go out of their way to do all they can to make sure your stay is a wonderful experience.

A few small things I would have liked as additions: a luggage rack to have my suitcase off the floor, a shelf for my stuff in the bathroom and a clock in the room, though I used my phone which was fine. The air conditioner was noisy but more importantly the room was COOL as the temps outside were 100+

I absolutely recommend this Inn.
I'll be returning on my next trip to Grants Pass.

Room Tip: Street noise does not bother me, but if it disturbs you ask for a room closer to the office, away from street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Comfortable, friendly, clean and nice variety of rooms. Ours had a kitchenette which gave us more space and was a nice addition. We would come back here again because of the beauty of this part of Oregon and would choose this same hotel again.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the kitchenette met our needs. Nights were quiet and restful. Location is good with the quaint downtown stores and restaurants an easy half mile walk. Proprietors, Mardie and John, were friendly, always available, they keep everything in shape, and help guests find whatever they want. We stayed 6 nights and were very happy with the value.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed here one night on July 2nd as we were passing through on our way to Brookings for the 4th of July. I made the reservation the night before after reading the 140 plus POSITIVE reviews on TripAdvisor and I will say that the reviews were all spot on! Just passing by the place, to be honest, we probably would not have stopped.....because it is an older motel, BUT it has been fixed up and remodeled very nicely! Loved the decor of the room and the hardwood floors. Bed was pretty comfortable and room was VERY clean, which is usually the most important part to me. The clerk at the desk when we checked in (Linda I think?) was very nice and helpful as were the owners the next morning!!! Nice to come to the lobby in the AM for a hot cup of fresh coffee brewed from the Keurig :) They also gave us a wonderful reccomendation for breakfast.........The Powderhorn! You could definitely tell it was where all the "locals" go. Food was delicious and service was oustanding and so friendly too!!! I think we will have to make another trip back to Grants Pass very soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We only stayed for one night but the owners were very friendly and accommodating. This was our 6th night of a 14 night vacation and only the second place that provided soft towels. The beds were comfortable and the linens clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends