“The best service anywhere”
Review of Buona Sera Inn

Buona Sera Inn
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Exceptional quality and service expected in places far more expensive. The offered breakfast foods are perfect for my natural food diet. I am like the princess and the pea - my bed was ideal and had high thread soft sheets. UM!!! A spotless room and great hosts who are very pleasant and accommodating. If you are worried about the noise, just bring some wax ear plugs!

A no brainer in a neighborhood that allowed me to safely walk to whatever I needed.

Room Tip: Pick away from the road, if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Buona Sera Inn

Reviewed November 23, 2013

The only reason I would give this a 4.5 instead of a 5.0 is because their breakfast was in their office which was small. The outside of the building was deceiving. My sister said to me, "I'm not staying there." The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. I took my sister who took the room apart looking for something. She doesn't travel much and only likes the comforts of home and it even passed her inspection. Great cluck for your buck.

Room Tip: I like the hard would floors. It really gave us a sense of cleanliness.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jmason122013
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a great little (14 room) motor inn about a mile and a half off the highway. Cute decorations and fridges/sinks plus coffee/tea/hot chocolate, juices, yogurt, fruit, pastry. Some road noise and older mattresses but the place is super clean and the price is right!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Since we spent $60 bucks for a room at at a 1960's era motor lodge we weren't expecting much. We were incredibly surprised at the value we received! The new owners attention to detail was flawless. The room was small but uber clean. Each room was decorated differently with bedding, bath and furnishing to match the room. Check in was friendly and quick and the staff offered many services to assist us if needed. They even had ice in a cooler outside (no ice machine at the motel) and offered rags for us to clean our motorcycle. Breakfast was coffee, juices, oatmeal, muffins, pastries, and yogurt. The owners' level of customer service was refreshing, genuine and authentic. There is no way I will stay any in other place in Grants Pass in the future. 5 out of 5 stars for this type of motel. There is no pool, no spa, no vending machines or no other superfluous amenities, but a comfortable bed in a clean, charming room! Wine glasses and a bottle opener, fridge, and microwave make our stay comfortable. Again, the owners were outstanding in wanting to make our stay as pleasant as possible. It's about a mile from Grants Pass' excellent restaurants and very close to other places to eat. Rooms with lower numbers are closer to the road, so choose wisely.

Room Tip: All rooms are different, so ask questions. Some of the rooms are close to the busy road.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stopped over at grants pass from crater lake to the redwood NP. This Inn was a great choice, the owners were very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was tasty, with a wide choice of muffins, pastries, drinks, fruit yoghurt etc. Clean rooms and convenient location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happytraveller198825
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Thank you Martie and John. You all made my stay so sweet and special. The perriwinle room was so soothing and comfortable. (Room name is starry night). Anyone that passes thru Grants pass oregon Must stay here♥♥♥♥ Thanks again

Room Tip: Every room is perfectly sweet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed September 20, 2013

For years I have driven once a month from the Bay Area to Seattle. In my travels I'm always looking for a "better" place to stay. My requirements are quite simple:
Clean room, comfortable bed, safe neighborhood, good coffee, reliable access to the web, and a good value for my dollar.
I might add that I tend to gravitate to family owned motels. Regrettably due in part to the competition from the larger chains it's difficult to find a Mom and Pop hotel that can meet or exceed my requirements.
The Buona Sera meets all my criteria and the owners are warm and friendly. In short, a great place to stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms offer a unique decor. Similar to the much more pricey B&B's.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business