“The best coffee in town”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Grants Pass
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I do like my coffee sweet and unlike either of its major competitors in town, Starbucks delivers. It has the special flavors and the sweetness alike.

Located next to a deli in the local Safeway store, it features two stools to sit on and is served by a limited but friendly and efficient staff.

This Starbucks is probably smaller than many others you are used to. Also they don't always keep their most popular items, whether coffee variety or dessert.
It would be nice if they grew some because limited space makes me uncomfortable, but when all is said and done, when I am in the mood for a special well made coffee, I would go to them over the other two coffee distributors.