“Not your average Thai restaurant”
Review of Thai BBQ

Thai BBQ
Ranked #54 of 211 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Extensive menu, consistently good food and great service, very reasonably priced with generous portions.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Let me start by saying, I love Thai food. To me there is no equal, its healthy (eat brown rice) and it is very flavorful. Having eaten at Thai restaurants up and down the West coast and in Thailand, I feel fortunate to have this restaurant so close to me.

The prices are very reasonable, the service is good, and the food is excellent. My favorite is #68, if you like noodle dishes you must try it.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

I ordered soup,it's nothing special. But i like the curry food they have over there!!!! also good price...

Reviewed June 16, 2011

I am devastated that one of my former favorite restaurants had such a serious failure in customer service. When brought the wrong food, the waitress argued with us excessively, telling us that no we ordered fish, not chicken when we had clearly ordered chicken. (I am allergic to fish.) From this point, no one even asked us how we were doing or offer us water refills. When brought the check, we were charged for the fish instead of the chicken (a four dollar price difference) and the manager demanded we pay for "what we ordered". I will NEVER visit this establishment again, after nine years of loyal patronage. I am so very disappointed.

1  Thank KDubGP
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Everything I've tried there has been excellent. I judge a Thai restaurant by their Pad Thai, theirs is excellent, it's noodles with your choice of meat. Other dishes I've tried are their Mee Krob, a crunchy treat for an appetizer; curry (can't remember which kind); Tom Kha Kai, their spicy lemon coconut soup (we put steamed rice in it), remember to take out the lemon grass and the root thingy); Pa Ram, peanut sauce with broccoli and choice of meat; Wonton soup; egg rolls; and Chow Mein. If you've never tried Thai Iced Tea, it's really a treat. Then for dessert, we have Sweet Sticky Rice *sigh* it's so good, they usually only had it with custard, but yesterday they had it with mango. Wow. I haven't tried anything else cuz I always get my favorites. The people are always nice and the food is always excellent.