“never again”

Applebee's
Ranked #145 of 211 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 22, 2012

i still think i might have gotten food poisoning from these people.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Food was excellent, service friendly and fast. Clean and well kept.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I ordered the half sized portion of the Ceasar salad with chicken and it was very tasty and a very good value. For my senior appetite the portion was plently, lots of chicken, the lettuce and spinach were fresh. I usually skip salad croutons as most places they are hard chunks, but these were very tender. Great value for the price.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

It's OK. Decent food, friendly server, and a place to eat. Our favorite place to dine in Grants Pass is closed.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I guess that I am much less particular than some who have reviewed this restaurant. I know that Applebee's is not a 'fine dining' type of restaurant (those types of restaurants tend not to have Happy Hour every day as Applebee's does) and that the bar will be crowded and the TVs will be showing sports. I know this going in and so I am prepared for what I get-which is good, hot, tasty, 'fast' food served by a bright, enthusiastic server (Erin) who actually takes a moment to speak to you and who is attentive enough to ensure that you are satisfied. This is a very typical Applebee's restaurant; it was nearly full at 5 pm on a Sunday so they must be doing something right; we got what we came for and we left satisfied and we will be back.