“Try the Western Burger! ”
Review of Papa's Cafe & BBQ

Papa's Cafe & BBQ
Ranked #55 of 204 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are in the Redwood shopping center, Other shops in our center are the super mini mart, Ronin martial arts training, Laundry facility and a church right next door
“Try the Western Burger! ”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Not a place standing out to a passerby, it's a great family-owned diner to stop in. Their barbecue is great, better than most I've had in recent history, and the service is very friendly and fast. Would definitely make a regular habit of visiting if I lived nearby.

Definitely recommend the pulled pork, the burgers, and for both at the same time, try the Western Burger! And don't forget the homemade desserts.

Seattle, Washington, United States
“"A Slice of Heaven"”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

LOVE this place! GREAT home cooked meals, family atmosphere, and the staff is SO NICE! Try it and you will LOVE it! Oh and do not leave without trying the Home Made Desserts.

• Visited October 2013
“Fantastic!!!!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Down home cooking and at home feel. Food is exceptional and wait staff makes you feel like family...

• Visited September 2013
“Best Bbq in Grants Pass!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I loved my experience their from the time I walked in till the time I left. the waitress was friendly it was like I knew her for years like high school buddies!! The food OMG if I would have worn stretchy pants I would've ordered the whole menu and then the whole menu to go. Im telling everyone to go check you guys out!

“Awesome experience!!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My kids and I eat here a lot. The food is just like eating grandmas home cookin.. and the bbq is to die for!! Very kid friendly place. The owner's have created what they call a treasure box. Its a box of goodies to "intise" the little ones to eat all their food. Great idea! Service there was wonderful. Everyone always has a smile and great attitude. Highly recommend Papas Cafe and BBQ