“Great alternative to fast food”

Casablanca Coffee and Grill
Ranked #95 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Even though this looks like just a coffee shack, this is a really great place to go for a fast lunch or dinner. They have great burritos, wraps, and tacos. We especially enjoy the Casablanca chicken wraps with their fresh cilantro and kalamata olives. We always come here when passing through up and down I-5.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

7/11/13 - Ordered a steak super burrito with black beans, hot sauce and cut in half. The girl brought me a chicken burrito. Reminded her I ordered a steak burrito, she said 'no problem', made another burrito (which I took back to work) opened it up and guess what? It was a chicken burrito with rice and pinto beans. Now I am pissed. Drive back to CCG, they make the correct burrito which I ordered, give me a $10 gift card, and apologize. Even though I wasted one hour of my time to get and eat lunch, I felt like they made it right. 7/12/13 - I decide to try CCG again for lunch. I order the Japanese Bento box with teriyaki steak and vegetables along with some tater tots. Ate the tater tots while driving back to work. Get to my desk to eat my bento - It's chicken. Called CCG to complain; they offered to give the correct order if I would return and give me a gift card. I told them I wanted them to make the right food and deliver it to me since this has happened two times in two days in two orders. I was told they could not do that. So, I told them that their service sucks and I will not be back. Since I don't like chicken, I threw the crap in the trash.

1  Thank jimiplays
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were starving, heading out on a weekly grocery shopping trip. We decided to go for the drive through at Casablanca. Food order is taken at the same window you pick up, and the service is spot on friendly. I ordered the Philly, bento style (without wrap/tortilla), with green and jalapeno peppers. My wife ordered the 3 taco special. The waitperson was terrific, with dog treats for the beasts. The order came very quickly, the food was fresh and delicious, and the bill for the two of us came to $12 with 15% tip. My wife does not enjoy spicy-hot food, and found the tacos very mild and flavorful, with fresh cilantro and hints of fresh lime. My Philly had fresh green peppers and onions and pickled jalapenos (would prefer fresh...). We will return.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Excellent food-prepared to order. I eat there whenever I'm in GP. If you get there early order half a dozen hot papas. The best place to eat lunch in GP.