“Fave coffee shop in DC” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Alexandria, Virginia
“Fave coffee shop in DC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I work near this coffee shop and make a habit of visiting weekly for one of the best soy chai lattes I've ever had. The coffee is top-notch too. The staff is friendly and the place has a delightful West Coast vibe that is a refreshing change from Starbucks. Don't miss this gem on your next trip to DC!

• Visited June 2014

Napa Valley
“We'll worth the detour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

On a mission to just say "no" to Starbucks, we took a short detour off I-5 to get an espresso from these guys. What a treat! Fabulous coffee and a friendly and attentive staff. I even bought 2 pounds of coffee to take home. Organic, GMO free....Rogue Coffee gets my vote.

Paradise, CA
“Four-State Coffee Road Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We're just wrapping up a 1500 mile trip from Northern California to a Diedrich Coffee Roasters workshop in Sandpoint, ID and we stopped at MANY coffee houses/roasteries along the way home (mostly I-5). Both hubby and I agree that Rogue Coffee Roasters had the best coffee of anywhere on our trip.

1 Thank storksuprt
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Organic coffee!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Really Good organic coffee. The employees have knowledge of the coffees they sell, I tried a cup before buying beans. Nice atmosphere in the old section of town among fun shops. As a local, one of my favorites.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Convenient and tasty coffee.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

If going through the small shops section this is a good break point for a delicious cuppa joe or tea. Our table was a bit wiggly and held together with zip ties. The staff was a hip, friendly bunch.

1 Thank Chrystalique