“Organic coffee!”

Rogue Coffee Roasters
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Really Good organic coffee. The employees have knowledge of the coffees they sell, I tried a cup before buying beans. Nice atmosphere in the old section of town among fun shops. As a local, one of my favorites.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

If going through the small shops section this is a good break point for a delicious cuppa joe or tea. Our table was a bit wiggly and held together with zip ties. The staff was a hip, friendly bunch.

1  Thank Chrystalique
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm a Seattle guy and picky about my coffee. These guys are professionals and their coffee is really tasty. Top shelf barista, award winning coffee and the place is immaculate. I'll be back!

1  Thank normee
Reviewed August 25, 2013

There is finally good coffee in grants pass and it is here. They treat kids like human beings, unlike a lot of coffee shops and their coffee rocks.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Amazing coffee! Roasted daily, or almost daily. Great atmosphere! Baristas are always very friendly and they always treat people right. Great prices! Never feel like I'm paying more than my coffee is worth, in fact I feel like I'm taking advantage of the owners because of the great prices!

2  Thank Joeped