“YUMMO!!!”

Bluestone Bakery & Coffee Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
“YUMMO!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Great stop on road trip.... Amazing sandwiches and salads! Lemonade great too AND gluten free bread!! Wish we lived here so we could eat here again. But, they close at 3pm?! Lucky us we pulled in at 2:40.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Drasic

Medford, Oregon
“Bluestone ”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice little coffee house that also serves really good quiches and sandwiches.

Service is great and prices are reasonable.

1 Thank sp4301
Portland, Oregon
“Great little coffee house”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were passing through on our way to Portland, but needed breakfast. We stopped in here based on some other reviews. We wanted something relaxed, casual, and quick. I had ham & cheese quiche and an Americano. The quiche was really yummy (no skimping on ingredients- good quality and good portion) and they make a good cup of coffee. Great little place!

• Visited August 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great food/atmosphere”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great service, excellent coffee, food is outstanding - always. Love the spinach quiche. Their salads are always fresh & crisp.

Visited July 2013
Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Awesome Cinnamon Rolls and more”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stopped at this little local restaurant for lunch when driving through Grants Pass recently. I had a yummy artichoke quiche that came with a nice side salad which provided a satisfying and healthy lunch but my eyes kept straying over to the baked goods case. I was so glad that I didn't resist getting the huge cinnamon roll when I greedily ate my half that evening in the hotel. The bread was moist but not gooey with good chewable texture, not fluff like so many these days. The roll was filled with a delicious and gooey cinnamon/sugar/butter filling and covered with a light sugar glaze with a hint of lemon. The only thing I would add is raisins because I love raisins. This roll made me think of something my aunt would have made to feed the hungry ranch hands in Wyoming. it's a good thing I don't live in Grants Pass because I would be back regularly for more and probably gain 10 pounds that I definitely don't need.

• Visited June 2013