“Damn, when did GP get a hipster coffee joint?!”

Dutch Brothers Coffee
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Grants Pass
Reviewed September 3, 2013

GP native here, was passing through and needed a cuppa joe before I got back on the road. Dutch Bros. fit the bill and then some. Cool vibe, great friendly people behind the bar, good coffee in several locations around town. The downtown location is great, if I lived in GP I would be in there every day.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

After waking the downtown area this was a nice place to sit outside and enjoy the morning. This a chain but the coffee was great and the bakery had lots to choose from. People watching from our table and living that old time feeling enjoying the old architecture.Great old town with very cool old houses.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I live in WA so was not familiar with this company. In the land of Starbucks I was pleasantly shocked when pulled up to a D.B. location in Oregon and the barista asked if this was my first time. Yep. When she gave me my latte' she said...."there you go. No charge. Come again." WOW. Great marketing and customer service. I have stopped in different cities at Dutch Bros and tell others about it. Great company!! Good coffee too.

1  Thank MaureenWA
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This chain was born here and there are numerous locations. We went to the one on Williams the evening of August 8th or 9th. The winsome lass on duty was friendly and made us quite tasty grande Americanos. At $2.00 each, the price was not great, but fair, and less than a grande drip at Tulley's ($2.11) here in Boise. Smooth coffee for sure.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The service at Dutch Brothers Coffee is amazing. They really work hard (a little too hard?) for a tip. The coffee is good, but a little bitter for my taste.