“Sunshiny Staff and Spendy Coffee”

Dutch Brothers Coffee
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Grants Pass
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The barista will alway greet you with a smile and call you dude. If you have a few bucks in your pocket, you will leave penniless and charged for whatever the day brings. I should also mention that anything on the menu is delicious. DB also has the greatest marketing strategy know to man.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

There are plenty of Dutch Bros coffee joints in southern Oregon, and if you want a fun coffee drink, just drive through and order your favorite. They work fast, so the line moves fairly quickly. Less expensive than Starbucks, but the drive-thru places usually don't offer any food. Just coffee drinks and some smoothies.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Blended vanilla chai....YUM. Great service ALL the time and the coffee beans are yummy :) Human Bean will charge you extra for beans.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Dutch Brothers is fantastic coffee, and each of the little stands have always had fantastic and friendly service. Dutch Bros isn't your mainstream, stronger than cow-dung tasting coffee...nope, it's a real treat. I cannot wait to get one a little closer tom Walnut Creek!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We drive thru Oregon quite often. My husband turned me on to Dutch Brothers because I couldn't find a Starbucks (I think there are maybe 2 in this town). We always have their blended double mocha. Most of the Dutch Bros I have seen are drive-thrus and speed is important. Their service is always quick and even better, the people serving us are always UP UP UP! I always feel better after leaving any Dutch Bros store because they are always so positive, customer-focused and excited about serving you. Once, I visited Oregon alone because a family member was in the hospital. The server could tell I was a bit down and he gave me some encouragement right then and there. That was really nice. We've been to at least 8 or 10 different stores and the attitude of the person serving us is always amazing! They just love life and they must like what they do to come across that positive. TIP: Get a frequent buyer card and you'll get a free coffee after you buy 10.