“Best in Grants Pass”

Ranked #6 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are located in downtown Grants Pass, in a historic, brick building with lots of charm. Enjoy seasonal outdoor seating, tables inside you can draw on, window seating and a bar where you can interact with the chefs in our open kitchen. We encourage you to share tables and make friends!
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The menu is always changing, and everything is delicious. No matter what you get...make sure to get a biscuit to go with it!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stopped by this am to get a growler full of "Bad Apple" and got charged $18 even though I brought my own growler. Won"t do that again. I choked it back but have NEVER paid more than$10 for ANY refill. Word to the wise......Why they would overcharge this much is beyond me.

2  Thank Greg S
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I had perfectly (PERFECTLY) seasoned corned beef hash over roasted potatoes, poached eggs...what a lovely restaurant. Super fun, crowded hipster inner city vibe. Surprising find for Grants Pass really. I'm sure it's easier to get in during summer when the patio is open, but I would still stand outside for a table during winter again. The actual mimosa's are delightful (they cheer with each opened champagne bottle, too)! Loved it. Great menu offerings, as farm to table as they can and everything on the menu was unique. Lots of gluten free options as well, kind staff and although a bit of a wait, I imagine that's due to the food being made right then and there. Very great.

On second thought, it was terrible. Never go. That way, my wait will be shorter. :)

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Love the cute atmosphere at Ma Mosa's. Inventive menu and great staff, and what it lacks in size it makes up for in charisma. Great little nook in GP.

My only complaint would be the prices. While the value is great, the portions are quite small. Otherwise, great establishment.

1  Thank Coffeegirl33
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Wow were we happy to stumble across this gem! Driving back to Central Oregon from Northern California in icy/snowy conditions, we stopped for breakfast at this small but cozy place. It was busy which is always a good sign. Luckily there were two window seats at the counter.

Everything is locally sourced and fresh. The menu had great variety and staff seemed very happy to cook whatever you wanted. We ordered directly off the menu but listened to other tables sub items, and even make up their own breakfast plates. It's serve yourself coffee and tea which I enjoy. Especially in a busy place.

I ordered one of the specials, local chantrelle mushrooms with poached eggs, potatoes, herbs, it was awesome. Plus you get one of their homemade bisquits which are super good---but what makes them extra special is the homemade jam! I tried the boysenberry and raspberry---just like my grandma's. they also make a variety of sea salts.

Menu catered to meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free....very reasonable in prices and large portions. They also have breakfast booze drinks which I would have loved to try. Mimosas, bloody mary's, etc.

This place is a real find...I only wish we had something like it in Bend oregon! So come on up here guys!