“Fantastic Local food!”

Ranked #6 of 211 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are located in downtown Grants Pass, in a historic, brick building with lots of charm. Enjoy seasonal outdoor seating, tables inside you can draw on, window seating and a bar where you can interact with the chefs in our open kitchen. We encourage you to share tables and make friends!
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place is wonderful. They don't have much seating, but they do add tables outside when weather permits. Fantastic atmosphere, delicious food, amazing service. Definitely love Ma Mosa's.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Homemade real food with alot of thought and love put into every meal. These are really neat gals and doing a fantastic job. I need to go back!!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

great place. We really like it, I did have a problem with that same Male waiter, talked to one of the owners, and I have not seen him since. The food is consistently yummy, the owners are really nice and the drinks are delish. It has a very very small kitchen so they cook everything to order, if you want pre-cooked fast food, go elsewhere. If you want great food prepared with care, go here.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Looking for a great breakfast; okay - this is it but be aware there's only a few tables, always filled with people, great service and the food is delicious. Remember though, they don't take AMEX -- bummer!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

For a small place you should get your food WAY FASTER!!! my wife and i went in her for lunch last week, it took over 45 min for us to get our food... When we did it was almost cold.... Then I had to ask for my toast, for the second visit in a row! I was treated like a jerk for asking. When I got it the rest of the meal it was to go with was gone! They can only hold 16 people in here how can it be so slow? P.S. this place has got wors every time i go.... The owners have replaced them selfs with there stoner friends... Its not working!!!!

3  Thank BritFestSnob