“Quiet.......”

Ranked #1 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the River's Edge! The River's Edge restaurant features fantastic river views from every table! A wonderful atmosphere turns your dining experience into one you not only won't forget, but will continue to make reoccurring! Come and enjoy great food, great scenery, and great people at great prices! We guarantee you will love our food and your entire experience at the River's Edge! We look forward to serving you soon. Take comfort in our caring service, while you indulge in our exciting menu. We are pleased to offer a wide variety of wonderfully flavored favorites. Featuring seasonal ingredients, sourced locally in the Pacific Northwest.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Looking for a quiet place to enjoy a long needed talk with friends or family. Or just someplace to enjoy a Happy Hour....

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is probably the nicest place to go in Grants Pass if you want to enjoy the river and sit out on a deck on a sunny day. The service is exceptional and the food pretty good. The mushroom soup I had was probably the best I have ever tasted, really! It's a buzzing, fun place but the prices are a bit high so it's good for special occasions. Go for the atmosphere and the service. The food is good but not great.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We are from the bay area, We have eaten in some the finest res, but I can say without a wink that dthe leg of lamb we had at the Rivers Edge was the best we ever had.thank you,thank you,thank you.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We ate on the patio overlooking the river. Service and food were impeccable! We will most certainly return another time! Perfection!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Lovely atmosphere - terrible service and the food was not that great. I ordered the NY steak medium well and it came to me literally raw and slightly browned on the outside. I sent it back and after 20 minutes it came back done on the edges but still red and bleeding in the center. The waitress appeared rushed and uninterested, even said the kitchen staff was so busy she "didn't want to bother them" to have my steak re-cooked. It's a lovely spot, but I think the owners are in over their heads.

2  Thank Laurie B