“Great to meet friends after work”
Review of The Twisted Cork

The Twisted Cork
Ranked #2 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a full restaurant with an amazing menu of both Wines and Food. There are 16 wines served by the glass or bottle, as well as a very large selection of Oregon, Washington and California wines by the Bottle to either enjoy at the Twisted Cork or take home for your pleasure. We have an amazing creative chef, who prides herself in unique, delicious tapas, salads, flatbreads, dinner entrees and mouthwatering desserts! We have many Gluten Options as well. Unfortunately we are unable to have minors in the Twisted Cork at this time. Minors are allowed at our outdoor seating during the summer months.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great wines and food. Service wax wonderful too! Hadn't had a nice get together with friends in awhile, the atmosphere was the perfect setting.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Just had dinner here last night for Valentine's Day - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!! For our appetizer we chose the "French Onion Soup Stuffed Mushrooms" - very tasty! I had the "Endive, Spinach & Apple Salad with Warm Goat Cheese rolled in Hazelnuts" and my husband had the "Parsnip soup, with apple chutney and curry oil." Both were excellent. For the entree I had the "Halibut Cheeks with Lobster cream sauce and Saffron Rice" and he had the "Seared Duck Breast with red chili pear sauce, bourbon brown sugar Asian pear relish on top of Potato-Bleu cheese cakes." The halibut melted in my mouth, and his duck breast was to die for!! For dessert I chose the "Ginger Vanilla Bean Creme Brûlée" (my favorite) and he had the "Tiramisu Cheesecake." Both were excellent. Chef Martha is a real gem, and all the servers, especially Helene and Monica, are the best!! Everyone is so friendly. And Vincenzo,playing soft classical guitar music was perfect! This has to be the finest dining in Grants Pass!!

2  Thank LColton
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We went in, hopeful for a snazzier version of Olive Garden, but local.
The food was such a disappointment. It was bland, boring, and the portions were ridiculously tiny.
My husband was outraged at the portion size for the price.
If the food had been yummy it might have been worth it, but it lacked character, and had zero heart.
The only plus to this event was the pretty decorating in the place.
But my husband was so angry at the small portions that he told me under no circumstance was he going back.
We admit we were fooled by the decor and various reviews. Someone must have been paid to write those.
If you go, just keep an open mind.

6  Thank Jennifer W
thetwsitedcork, Owner at The Twisted Cork, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Hi Jennifer W, I would like to take the time to respond to your review which we take very seriously . I am sorry if you feel your experience was disappointing. We do go out of way to make sure that our guest have a wonderful visit with us. Our portions are quite large and many guest go away with take home boxes and even share dishes. We do have an extensive list of items to share and offer several serving sizes.
We use the freshest ingredients and make everything to order. All one needs to do is look back over our amazing guest and their pass reviews to see that we take dining very seriously. And no we don't pay for people to review our restaurant, that is the beauty of sites like TripAdvisor. I wish you would have taken the opportunity to tell us at the time so we could have done better. I invite you back in and see if we can improve on view of The Twisted Cork.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We shared an appetizer and salad along with a craft beer. The food and service was excellent. We will return on our next trip up I5.

1  Thank USAFRetired82
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stopped for lunch at recommended by trip advisor. Quaint, fabulous menu selection, awesome flavor and incredible wine selection. We will be back!

1  Thank Rissapea