“Nothing special”

The Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Best Italian on I-5 Corridor. Casual Italian Dinning with Award Winning Deep Dish Pizzas. Micro-Brews and Wines, Family owned and operated. Easy Parking, Motor Homes, Free WI-FI, Motel discounts.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We came here with some friends. It wasnt busy but service was still slow. They were out of a few of the menu items. Kind of an odd place. None of us were impressed, wont be back.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My mom and I go here a lot and the food and service is always fantastic! I always bring my two year old son with us and they are very easy with him. The french dip sandwiches are fabulous and the minestrone soup is delicious!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been going here for years for the stromboli with the white italian cheese sauce. They also have spaghetti, lasagna, and wonderful pizzas. I know they have new owners in the last couple of years, but things seem pretty much the same. I don't know why I haven't reviewed this restaurant before, long overdue!! Just had my stromboli sandwich fix today, so should be good for a week or so!!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I heard this place had new owners so I decided to give it a try. It has a funky smell like it is old, had the same tired decor, torn seats, old lighting and carpet. I had spaghetti and husband had lasagna. It was not very good, I can make better dishes at home. The one plus was that they had a larger selection of micro brews, however when I received mine it was not nearly cold enough so the flavor was off. This place needs big changes before I will go back.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We tried it, based on reviews. First..had to move to seats with cushions as the bare wood was not comfortable, not a big deal to many. Then the food, well..I had the "signature" sandwich On which I would not put my signature ...bland at best. With some packaged potato chips. BUT. The salad dressing was good ! The atmosphere was noisy families with crying kids on cellphones ( parents, not kids ) ...not relaxing at all.....service was S L O W....oh well. We gave it a try as we always will.