Stayed at the Riverside Inn this weekend and enjoyed my stay. The bed was comfortable and the view of the river out my balcony was great. The room itself is in need of some updating, but it was very clean and comfortable. The staff were fantastic and were always very helpful when asked for assistance. Great location and enjoyed my stay. Thanks to the Ladies at the front desk and the young gentleman for all their help!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass